Saturday, May 7, 2016

Technology

TECHNOLOGY

In our hub we have been learning about Technology there were three topics number 1 Fun in the bush, number 2 Save the bush and number three Lost in the bush I chose lost in the bush.  In lost in the bush we had to come up with a question that we thought would help being lost in the bush.  My question was "How do you clean water in the bush?" To figure out how to fix this problem I had to look in books to find what I had to make.  When I found what to make we had to do a plan of it.  After that I started to make my prototype it took a while to make but I did in the end 

This is what it turned out to look like   



If you want to know how to use this thing here are the steps to work it 

  1. Open the lid
  2. Get paper towels and stuff them down as hard as you can
  3. Find some dirty water 
  4. Get a cup and put it under the cleaner
  5. Pour the water into the cleaner 
  6. Wait and clean water should come out into the cup

So, you can make things like this at home I hope you liked this post and hope it helps in the bush.


No comments:

Post a Comment