Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Animal Band Reader's Theater

WALT performing to an audience.
Success Criteria:

  • speak clearly
  • speak loudly
  • speak with expression
  • speak together as a group

In my class assembly item we performed a Reader's Theater called the Animal Band, in our play we had a Donkey, Dog, Cat, Rooster, Robbers, Narrators and some readers.  We read our parts together.
I was a robber, my part with Jack and Lachlan was "WE HAVE TO GET OUT LETS RUN INTO THE FOREST AND HIDE!!" 
But before that, when I just got on the stage I had a little bit of stage fright but not that much because I knew that my class mates were around me and I knew that it wasn't the biggest thing in the world.  When the school came into the hall I was nervous because when I looked at the people I had butterflies in my tummy. If your wondering what I looked like, here is a photo.

                                                                       
                                          This is a photo of all the robbers.                 
                                                                             
                                             

                                    This is a photo of us on stage

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Max for helping us to perform on stage in our play. I thought your costume looked great and your acting was superb. You are gloryumptious!

    ReplyDelete