Monday, October 31, 2016

Ancient Olympics

I am proud of myself because I have worked very hard on this artefact and I think I have done ready well.
The learning muscle I have grown has Been my perseverance because at the start of the year I kind of  just sat there and thought of what to do. But now I have started to get writing and get going.

The title of my artefact is the ancient Olympics here is a picture of my artefact published

The first step we had to do was to ask questions about something we don't know about the ancient Olympics, my questions were 


What sports were played in the ancient days?
Why were they allowed to kill?Why did only men have to compete in the Olympics in the ancient days?Why were the Olympics banned for so many years?

How was the Pankration invented?
What was the Pankration?
Where did they hold there Olympic games?
Why did the ancient Olympics honor the gods?
What is the importance of olive branches?
Did they have teams in the ancient days?




The second step was reading and getting research from books and videos these are the links to all the ancient Olympic facts


Websites:








Video Clips:




After that we joined all the information together and after that we made a report about the Ancient Olympics then we used the information from the report, onto the Ancient Olympics artefact.  as you saw at the top was my finished artefact. I hope you learned more about the Ancient Olympics and maybe go to the Olympics one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment