Thursday, March 24, 2016

Camp Omatua


We had an amazing time at camp Weka and Omatua even though the rain followed us there we had a great time with all the activities we did there.


Me and my group failing to make
Me, Camden and Lachlan going on the water slide and Daniel being a peeping Tom
HAND BALL

Lachlan AS eating the slimy poo
Smile
Me stuffing my face
CHOCOLATE 



















BELLO
My Biggest challenge at camp was walking to the toilet in the middle of the night with on person, Camden the toilet was on the other side of the paddock.  We looked behind us every five seconds but we made it! Another challenge was trying to not puke when I ate the jalapeno in the Fear Factor challenge but sadly my mission failed!

My Favorite part at camp was going to Weka. I liked the walk there and also the swing bridge.  I Also liked sleeping at camp because there was a bunk bed in our room that could fit six people on the top and four people on the bottom.

A highlight from camp was all of the activities at Puketapu Park. My favorite activity there was dodge ball.  I liked dodge ball because I am really good at it. I Love playing it and it was also a challenge it was our team V A undefeated team but we tied with them, it was a miracle.

Out of Omatua and Weka my Fave camp was Weka.  I liked Weka because it was nice to do something different and it was a new experience   







  





No comments:

Post a Comment